VP, Sales (USA) - Sales and Marketing
Our Ideal Candidate
Tookitaki is looking for a NY-based senior sales professional responsible for identifying sales prospects, executing sales campaigns and closing new business. This person is responsible for developing and managing all aspects of the sales process from prospecting to contract negotiations while setting proper expectations to ensure long-term customer satisfaction.
- Quickly learning the Tookitaki solution set and value propositions to present to qualified prospects.
- Developing local lead generation and business plans to educate the market and build brand awareness which may include participating in webinars, trade shows, and speaking events.
- Building a qualified sales pipeline to support year-over-year sales growth primarily in the NY market although at times may be required to manage select strategic opportunities throughout North America.
- Developing customer-specific business cases based on data collected during the early stages of the sales process.
- Providing continuous market feedback for the purpose of improving the sales process and other sales support functions.
- Traveling to customer and partner sites as necessary
Qualifications & Background
- Ten years of experience in selling enterprise technology in Financial Services. (Financial Crime, Big Data and/or Analytics experience, especially with start-ups, is a big plus but not required.)
- A proven record of high achievement in sales roles with a hunger to succeed specifically selling early-stage or emerging technology.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills capable of quickly understanding customer operations and operating metrics.
- Savvy negotiation and objection handling skills – can anticipate sales issues and implement strategies early in the sales process to mitigate.
- Technical acumen to become conversant with machine learning techniques and how they are applied in a business setting.
- Ability to work independently in an extremely fast-paced environment and focus on the most important issues impacting outcomes.
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning