SSE FE (Singapore) - Research and Development
The engineering team is responsible for building a robust predictive platform, which can add significant value to the BFSI vertical in solving operational and compliance risk problems. We take pride in building the system right and continuously evolving it. You have the freedom to choose the right tools for the task. We encourage our engineers to participate in and
contribute to open-source communities.
Our engineering team is looking for a front-end engineer with 5-8 years of solid UI experience, who will:
- Build web-based, robust high-volume production applications
- Develop prototypes quickly according to the product and UX requirements.
- Use software engineering best practices to deliver quality software
- Experience in React JS ecosystem using Redux, Sagas, Webpack and NPM
- Experience in building Scalable Web applications
- 2+ years of experience developing user-facing applications and experience working on cross-browser platforms
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or a related field from a reputed institution
Experience in Angular and ReactJS
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning