Staff Engineer (India) - Research and Development
Our Ideal Candidate
Tookitaki is seeking a creative and highly skilled candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to help us build our brand. As a Staff Engineer, the candidate will help manage the end-to-end of designing a number of AI-powered BigData products among other responsibilities.
- As a Staff Engineer, you will be a key technical leader and role model within an organization
- You will architect, lead, and build the next generation Data Science Platform that powers everything, including Apps and AI
- Defining the short-term and long-term technology strategy in alignment with business goals and other strategic initiatives
- Building and leading a team of BigData, Applications, Infrastructure, Cloud and Solution architects
- Driving the end-to-end technical design for developing the suite of AI-enabled intelligent products
- Defining the end-to-end technical design for delivering and deploying the fully integrated enterprise-grade software solutions
- Driving the technical initiatives with external partners in defining and publishing the reference architectures in align with the business strategy
- Defining, institutionalising and governing the end-to-end enterprise-grade software security practices and standards
- Owning all the technical documentation required to ensure successful functioning of the business and to support the fast-paced growth
- Providing architectural direction and mentorship to architects, Staff Engineers, development and technical delivery teams
- We are looking for someone who designs and develops technology to serve business and technology objectives, aligns points of view across teams and makes smart trade-offs to help achieve the goals of individual teams as well as broader goals.
- Systematically tracking, monitoring and controlling the technical debt across multiple products
- Resolve conflicts between teams within the organization to get alignment and build team culture
- Design products/services/tools and code that can be used by others and Up-levels Engineering Organization
- Articulating and communicating the architectural metrics, key architectural decision, and the roadmap to key business stakeholders
- 8+ years of relevant technical experience with at least 2+ years in the technical leadership role.
- Proven track record of crafting architectural solutions for complex software systems ensuring high availability, fault tolerance, low latency, and high throughput requirements.
- Deep experience in designing and implementing complex distributed (storage and compute) systems with the right design trade-offs ensuring adherence to the key non-functional requirements.
- Deep experience in architecting and operationalizing enterprise AI software solutions.
- Prior experience in designing and implementing large scale big data software stack for batch and realtime analytical and advanced ML use-cases.
- Strong hands-on experience in performance engineering – Application profiling, identifying and resolving bottlenecks, memory management, GC and runtime tuning, system and infrastructure tuning.
- Prior experience designing cloud-native data-intensive applications across multiple cloud providers – AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Deep experience in performing the performance benchmarks, and driving the capacity planning and hardware estimation programs.
- Prior experience in designing enterprise-level end to end product security and setting up the DevSecOps practices within the organization.
- Strong hands-on experience on Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins and other automation tools.
- Prior experience working in ML and AI domain with the understanding of – the end to end problem-solving process, techniques, algorithms, and best practices.
- Opportunity to build AI and Analytics products for Global Markets
- Opportunity to innovate, Learn and Grow
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech: artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning