Sr. Operations Manager (Singapore) - Operations
Our Ideal Candidate
Reporting to the COO, Senior Operations Manager will design programmes to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization’s financial and tactical business objectives. He/she needs to collaborate and coordinate with multiple departments to analyse historic results and measure the effectiveness of various existing business practices and processes to strategize and implement requisite changes to the business to scale in an environment of rapid growth and increasing complexity.
He/she will drive the management cadence, administration and execution of the teams goals, measurement of goal attainment, evolving and driving processes across client success, sales, marketing, human resource and technology departments.
The successful candidate must be able to roll-up his/her sleeves, work in a fast-paced ‘start- up’ organization, and operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
He/she will be passionate about their work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. He/she will be experienced at working with data sets and the technical tools needed to work with them. He/she will drive towards simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, have excellent project-management skills, and be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
The ideal candidate will possess a keen business sense and exceptional analytical skills, is able to articulate and communicate a clear value proposition across customers, partners, and within the Tookitaki organization, and is comfortable working across internal functions and geographies. The candidate will be naturally curious, going beyond the obvious to discover unexpected insights and translate those into tangible business value.
- Collaborate on the design, development, delivery and maintenance of business processes, models, metrics, reports, dashboards for every department in the organisation to drive efficiency and scale
- Working with the leadership team to achieve annual Company goals
- Lead the development and provision of routine and ad-hoc analytic reports to the leadership team regarding strategic initiatives, departmental performance against goals, customer NPS etc.
- Ensure reports contribute to business insight and decision-making and minimize overall report burden.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in business operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or related field
- Proven experience in strategy and implementation of systems and processes driving operational efficiency in any industry
- Expert level in Excel and Data query tools
- Strong business-process design experience
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial.