SDET (India) - Research and Development
Our Ideal Candidate
As an SDET, you will be setting and maintaining quality standards for company products
through the use of systematic processes. The SDET will be developing, modifying, and
executing software test strategies, plans and suites. He/She will be responsible for analysing
and writing test standards and procedures. Maintaining documentation of test results to assist
in debugging and modification of software, analysing test results to ensure existing
functionality and recommends corrective action. Developing tools and environments to
automate test execution. The role will be consulting with the Product Manager, Program
Manager and development team in the resolution of problems.
- Designing quality assurance and test processes for portions and subsystems of the end-
user applications and systems software build using AI and ML.
- Analysing design and determines test scripts, coding, automation, and integration
activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of the overall
the architecture of the product or solution.
- Writing and executing complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for
assigned portions of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for
issues with code and integration into software and firmware architecture.
- Collaborating and communicating with management and internal teams regarding
test status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Representing the software quality assurance team for all phases of larger Big data-based and AI / ML complex development projects.
- Providing guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
- Owning automation activities.
- Designing automation test suite UI/API tests.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
- Typically 4-8 years’ experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Using software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Software testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans,
debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with design for AI-based software and running on Big data technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate with product architectures, design proposals and
negotiate options at management levels.
- Good knowledge/experience on Core Java, TestNG / Cucumber framework using
- Exposure/Experience on API testing/automation
- Performance Testing tools such as JMeter
- Experience with Git and CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitHub, etc) .
- Knowledge/Experience in Docker containers/microservices.
- Working knowledge on Big Data such as Hadoop infrastructure with cloud knowledge
is a plus.
- Experience with python scripting would be a plus.
- Experience with databases would be a plus.
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech –
artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning