QA Engineer (India) - Research and Development
Our Ideal Candidate
Our engineering team is looking for a Quality Engineer with work experience of 4+ years. Reporting to the VP of Engineering, he/she would be responsible for contributing to the Quality of product by creating, maintaining, and executing test plans and test cases, and automating the end-to-end quality process. The candidate would be considered a good fit if he possesses the following qualities:
- Experience in Leading Quality Initiatives
- Should have been involved in End-to-End Quality processes
- Work on building a Quality driven engineering culture that helps ship products rapidly and with good confidence.
- Drive Quality assurance efforts that align with product objectives and develop scalable solutions.
- Help tackle cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to improve quality.
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product.
- Strong knowledge and experience with automation concepts, tools, and techniques
- Experience in working with test automation delivery
- Experience understanding automation frameworks
- Strong Programming skills required (preferably Java) – Solid grasp of object-oriented programming, databases, development, and testing methodologies
- Solid knowledge of industry-standard automation test tools like Selenium, Protractor, etc.,
- Experience in working with DevOps implementation and good knowledge of CI tool Jenkins is a nice-to-have
- Cloud knowledge and experience are nice-to-have
- Hand on experience in load testing/performance testing using JMeter.
- Hands-on experience with build automation tools like Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, etc.
- Experience with python scripting would be a plus.
Communication and Reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential because collaboration with project members, stakeholders are critical
- Ability to establish, manage, and report on key quality metrics
- Leadership skills with the ability to represent to various stakeholders when needed is a nice-to-have
- Minimum 4+ years of experience using Test Management, Defect Tracking, Requirements Management, and Modelling tools, including automated testing tools framework experience.
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning