Project Manager (Singapore) - Delivery
- Liaising between clients and the company and ensuring smooth delivery of the assigned project.
- Co-ordinating between business and technical teams to solve possible issues
- Understanding and collecting client requirements and translating them into functional specifications
- Assisting the sales team in preparation of the scope-of-work document including project commercials and handling any follow-up client queries
- Assisting the management in preparation of presentations for potential clients
- Leading and managing all aspects of project planning, within and across related projects, including scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling.
- Determining resource requirements, resource estimation and managing project resources.
- Facilitating impact analyses of current/existing technologies on the program.
- Contributing to and/or leading vendor relationship management for project-related vendor supports, vendor management standards and coordinating initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
- Complying with enterprise project management standards and contributes to their incremental improvement.
- Monitoring project and/or program execution and escalating project issues as necessary.
- Documenting project decisions and project meetings.
- Maintaining a flexible work schedule
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Good knowledge in the Recon and Compliance domains
- Good Knowledge of project management lifecycle
- Four-year degree and/or equivalent professional experience
- MBA or other relevant post-graduate degrees preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills including serving as a mentor.
- Nine or more years of project/program management experience and demonstrated success.
- Five or more years of experience in the IT domain and/or banking systems and operations.
- Advanced knowledge of project and program management principles.
- Subject matter expert within his or her specified field of expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to execute complex projects within budget and on time.
- Expertise in MS Office, MS Visio, and MS Project.
- Demonstrated knowledge in system integration and management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of enterprises including external vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and strategic thinking under a minimum of supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Desired Non-technical Requirements
- Very strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong desire to work with start-ups
- Must be a team player
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning