Program Manager (India) - Delivery
Our Ideal Candidate
Tookitaki’s operations team is looking for a smart candidate who will manage the company’s projects and programs with clients. The candidate will be mainly responsible for managing the end-to-end of program management function, and his/her roles and responsibilities will include:
- Managing Tookitaki’s projects and programs with clients, mainly related to the implementation of our products in the client environment.
- Creating project plans (on Excel, MS Project, or Smartsheets, JIRA, Confluence, etc.) and track & ensure their execution. We prefer someone who has PMP & PgMP certification.
- Overseeing the end-to-end delivery of the products to client environments by coordinating with client success and engineering teams.
- Managing client requirements & tracking client timelines, in coordination with the client success team. Flagging potential risks and suggest mitigations & resolutions.
- Managing client expectations while working in tandem with client success team
- Developing & Providing client demos while working in tandem with pre-sales team
- Managing client customization requests and issue fixes in deployment & solution
- Working on Solutioning and Planning for clients, with a team of solution architects from timeline and resourcing perspective, particularly for DevOps, Release, and Engineering resources.
- Tracking multiple client deployments projects in parallel and ensuring good coordination & communication across stakeholders for project success.
- Ensuring timely & successful delivery of projects, through good planning, management, situational leadership and through the creation of a delivery playbook and following of the playbook.
- Unblocking of resources and teams through dependency resolution, constraint optimization, optimal resource allocation, management of time & resource buffers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 8-10 years’ experience in relevant areas
- Independent & resourceful with strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning