Program Manager, Demand Generation (India) - Sales and Marketing
Our Ideal Candidate
Tookitaki’s marketing team is looking for a smart candidate who has combined skills in analytics and marketing. The candidate will be mainly responsible for managing the end-to-end of the lead management function. In this respect, his/her roles and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with market research function and create target clusters.
- Designing inbound & outbound campaigns to create awareness with targeted profiles.
- Coordinating with the inside sales team to generate high-quality prospects who have the pain we solve.
- Coordinating with the inside sales team to cultivate/nurture high-quality prospects and engage them with the value of the offering.
- Converting high-quality prospects to sales-ready leads, where new business sales function takes over.
- Analysing inbound and outbound campaigns on a regular basis and improvise as required; educating key stakeholders like market research, content analyst, inside sales on aspects that need correction.
- Measuring conversion rate (high-quality prospects to sales-ready leads), fit rate (sales-ready leads to proposal opportunity) and win rate (proposal to closed deal) and improving top-of-the-funnel lead generation strategy.
- Setting targets for inside sales and inbound team, based on sales target for the year.
Experience: 7+ years in relevant areas
- Bachelor’s degree in any science field with masters in marketing
- Experience in B2B lead generation
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills (should have managed a team and has witnessed end-to-end lead management function)
- Great with numbers and loves to play with data
Preferred Soft Skills
- Flexible and good listener
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple functions – market research, inside sales and management
- Quick thinker and hacker
- Super ambitious and does not take ‘no’ for an answer
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning