Product Marketer (India) - Sales and Marketing
Our Ideal Candidate
Tookitaki’s marketing team is looking for a smart candidate who has combined skills in analytics and marketing. The candidate will be mainly responsible for managing the end-to-end of the lead management function. In this respect, his/her roles and responsibilities will include:
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with the sales team to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assists in product positioning and designing lead generation campaigns to increase top of the funnel contribution.
Preferred Soft Skills
- Flexible and good listener
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple functions – market research, inside sales and management
- Quick thinker and hacker
- Super ambitious and does not take ‘no’ for an answer
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning