Pre-Sales, Solution Architect (India) - Sales and Marketing
Tookitaki is looking for a passionate pre-sales solution architect who has a high level of technical understanding and expertise across multiple platforms hosted on in-house datacentres, hybrid cloud and public cloud. He will play a key role in supporting the sales process by spearheading all technical discussions and providing the optimal solution to fit/integrate Tookitaki’s product offerings into a customer’s existing architecture. The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Deliver product demo (all offerings of Tookitaki), product architecture independently and engage with the IT/technical teams of a client
- Manage the solution lifecycle for clients, from requirements capture through to solution design independently and work with implementation teams for successful production live.
- Provide pre-sales solution architecture, technical assistance, product education and support clients through the transition from pre-sales to deployment and operations.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with our clients; understand their business models and goals; capture and document their technical workflow/process, non-functional and operational requirements.
- Identify and track risks to the solution architecture scope and collaborate with client and teams to manage and mitigate these risks.
- Work in conjunction with implementation teams to oversee and manage product installation, configuration and technical issues during the pilot process as part of presales activities
- Work with presales manager to own any technical question in RFI/RFP/SOW/Proposal submission for assigned accounts/opportunities
- Own and create standard documents around architecture, integration, infrastructure requirements, data model, security and likewise
- Identify innovative ways of product integration & configuration for faster time to market and revenue realisation.
- Support sales and marketing activities by presenting at and attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations and requirements. Find optimal solutions that satisfy customer needs without significant changes to product architecture.
- 5+ years or equivalent experience as a presales solution architect in datacentre ecosystem
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Prior experience in selling financial crime software/services
- Prior experience in selling big data solutions
- MBA with a Bachelor in Science or Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering
- Experience in working in a growth-stage startup under pressure
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning