Pre-Sales, Manager (India) - Sales and Marketing
Tookitaki is looking for a passionate pre-sales manager who will play a key role to qualify and close a deal. Some of the main responsibilities of the job are:
- Deliver product demo (all offerings of TT) independently and engage client subject matter experts
- Conduct market and prospect analysis; help direct and channel sales to qualify deals better.
- Attend to customer requests for information on RFI (request for information) and RFP (request-for-proposal) completion
- Create standard and insightful decks across product modules for better representation and client communication
- Create standard proposal templates across product modules to accelerate the proposal submission process
- Create standard and clear pilot and production SOW agreements across product modules to accelerate the signing process
- Build custom sales collaterals as requested by sales teams: pitch deck, case studies, videos, one-pagers, etc.
- Own the proposal submission process
- Ensure successful pilot completion in sync with technical presales team and delivery team – for this the candidate is expected to define the scope with the client, manage the pilot planning process with project managers, facilitate discovery workshops between TT
and client teams and own the pilot deliverable to the client
- Support sales and marketing activities by presenting at and attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Preparing cost estimates for product license as well as professional services (implementation, workshops, migration etc.)
- Good analytical skills: someone who is good in data analytics and storytelling
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience including proposal writing, RFI/RFP, giving demo and
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Prior experience in selling financial crime software/services
- A proven track record that quantifies sales dollar closed with clear explanation on his/her role that helped close the deal
- MBA with a Bachelor in Science or Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering
- Experience in working in a growth-stage startup under pressure
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning