Pre-Sales Associate (India) - Sales and Marketing
Tookitaki is looking for a passionate pre-sales associate who will play a key role to qualify and close a deal.
Some of the main responsibilities of the job are:
- Conduct market and prospect analysis; help direct and channel sales to qualify deals better.
- Attend to customer requests for information on RFI (request for information) and RFP (request-for-proposal) completion
- Create standard and insightful decks across product modules for better representation and client communication
- Create standard proposal templates across product modules to accelerate proposal submission process
- Build custom sales collaterals as requested by sales teams: pitch deck, case studies, videos, one pagers etc
- Own the proposal submission process
- Support sales and marketing activities by presenting at and attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Preparing cost estimates for product license as well as professional services (implementation, workshops, migration etc.)
- Good analytical skills: someone who is good in data analytics and storytelling
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience including proposal writing, RFI/RFP, giving demo and solution sales
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Prior experience in selling financial crime software/services
- Proven track record that quantifies sales dollar closed with clear explanation on his/her role that helped close the deal
- MBA with a Bachelor in Science or Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering
- Experience in working in a growth-stage startup under pressure
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning