Information Security & Data Officer (India) - Operations
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an experienced Information Security & Data Officer to design and enforce policies and procedures that protect Tookitaki’s computing infrastructure from all forms of security breaches and oversees data protection strategy and implementation in the organization. You will be responsible for identifying vulnerabilities and working with our research, engineering and technical client success departments to resolve them, ensuring that our network and data remain secure.
To be successful as an Information Security Officer, you should have expert analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of best practices to prevent a wide range of security threats. Top candidates will also be excellent communicators, able to train and educate our staff in various information and data security topics.
- Identifying vulnerabilities in our current network.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive plan to secure our computing network.
- Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
- Performing penetration tests to find any flaws.
- Maintaining records of all data processing activities conducted by the company and its staff
- Training organization staff on GDPR and related data compliance requirements
- Serving as the key point of contact between the company and its customers on security and data protection compliance requirements
- Collaborating with management and the research & engineering department to improve security.
- Documenting any security breaches and assessing their damage.
- Educating colleagues about security software and best practices for information security.
- Degree in Computer Science or a technology-related field.
- Professional information security certification.
- Experience in an information security role.
- Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measure.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning