HR Manager (India) - Operations
Our Ideal Candidate
- Working with stakeholders in resource planning and effectively selling the company culture, total compensation strategy and successful business model to potential new hires.
- Working with stakeholders to develop and implement HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results
- Conducting full range of employment activities to meet the business and organizational needs, and ensuring all legal requirements
- Conducting and analyzing compensation and benefits surveys to ensure the total compensation strategy remains competitive in the industry.
- Providing management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues. Partnering with stakeholders to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
- Managing and analyzing periodic HR reports, HR projects, Employee Handbooks, corporate and local policies, employee newsletters, new employee induction program and other communication tools.
- Conducting HR training such as Effective One-on-Ones, Performance Management, Interviewing Skills etc.
- Maintaining and carrying out good employee relation practices and employee programs, such as employee surveys, one-on-one meetings, and focus group meetings.
- Performing in-depth exit interviews; monitoring and responding to turnover analysis
- Carrying out HR projects as directed, and perform other tasks as assigned by the management
Experience: 8+ years in relevant areas
- Bachelor’s degree in any science field with masters in HR
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills
Preferred Soft Skills
- Flexible and good listener
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple functions – market research, inside sales and management
- Quick thinker and hacker
- Super ambitious and does not take ‘no’ for an answer
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning