Growth Manager (USA) - Sales and Marketing
- You would be responsible to achieve the overall top of funnel targets as agreed across all channels. You would be responsible for all aspects of the top of the funnel growth in the company and will report directly to the CEO.
- You would be responsible to identify new channel partners and develop/manage existing partners – you will implement and execute our partners’ program to grow the top of the funnel of our sales pipeline.
- You would be responsible to focus on lead generation – you will implement and execute our demand generation strategy to grow the top of the funnel of our sales pipeline.
- You would lead the overall growth strategy of our top of the funnel program and identify new opportunities for growth through demand generation and channels program.
- You would need to Communicate consistently with channel partners and internal stakeholders, manage issues, resolve conflicts and enable support.
- Proven background of success in growth roles (showcase at least 3 years of year-on-year growth).
- Bachelor’s degree from an Engineering School/Business School /other (or equivalent university education).
- 5+ years of experience working in lead generation and customer acquisition campaigns.
- 5+ years of experience in business development planning and execution to drive sales pipeline, demand-gen, and enablement with channel partners.
- Effective communication and presentation skills at the executive level.
- Proven capability to work in a team and collaborate; with independent accountability;
- Proven ability to showcase stakeholder management in sales processes inside complex organizations; You should be able to understand business drivers and ability to establish buy-in at all levels.
- Proven ability to demonstrate growth mindset in a professional capacity.
Good to Have Skills
- You are Tech-driven and always looking for a way to improve & automate processes in order to scale the business to the next level.
- You are passionate to work with partners and internal stakeholders holders.
- Ability to understand the channel partner ecosystem.
- You have experience in all aspects of customer life cycle management for a high-growth company
- You have the ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment (think 80/20).
- Regulatory Compliance domain knowledge and understanding (software industry, trends, vertical market industries, etc.)
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours – everything is results-oriented
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech – Artificial Intelligence and advanced machine learning.