Director, Technical (Client Success) (Singapore) - Delivery
Our Ideal Candidate
Tookitaki is looking for an experienced, new-age Director Technical (Client Success) to design, own and lead end-to-end implementation efforts for our AMLS and RS solutions. The candidate must have extensive experience in B2B enterprise on-premise deployments and hands-on knowledge in Big Data space.
- Understanding and analyzing the current implementation process and building implementation frameworks for both AMLS and RS, which can improve efficiency by 40-50%.
- Creating the implementation metrics in coordination with Global Client Success Head to measure efficiency and effectiveness of the department
- Articulating product value proposition, answering project related technical information to clients
- Building, managing and nurturing a team of implementation engineers, ETL engineers, data science and solution architects across APAC and the US.
- Overseeing and owning the work done by each of the above roles in terms of pilot and production deployments
- Be a member of the project proposal steering committee, which approves project costs, project timelines, project resources and handles project disputes.
- Build training materials required as part of implementation process and after Go-Live, in coordination with the functional counterparts of Client Success department.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide MIS on various implementation efforts across multiple geographies to the management.
- 8+ years’ experience in enterprise deployments
- Hands-on knowledge in distributed computing systems
- Candidates with knowledge in data structures, machine learning and algorithms will be preferred
- Excellent project management and client communication skills
- Anyone from computer science engineering background
- Attractive variable compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest tech space – AI in financial services